Impulse AQ In Surf / 36 Psu Salinity

Houston we got a problem 

my machine is no where close to slight retune of the Mr Tartar kiddie pool or slight sounds in video .....so if they can manufacture this In unit volume it looks like things would be good for a launch .......the units that are noisy ...two things I always look at in Pi’s is the pinch test .....cross up on center shield pins .....Shielding .....the other board settings would appear manageable with slight tweaks in operator settings...

I am only trying to help there is nothing personal fellow hunters including myself need A Fix they can only report on their experience....I know Pensacola Beach Well ....there is no mineralization.....just Salt and waves....2 in Hawaii 2 In Pensacola so on ...

Finally No one wants To send their units in  They are afraid they will get a dumbed down version ....my coil measured 289 micro henries about 3 ohms ....LOL they are afraid their Ferrari will Be turned into a Hugo......Don’t shoot the messenger....hmmm ... Is that arrows I feel in my back ....just my Imagination ...sounds like a song...

Happy Trails Ps thank you for Video’s feel free to send me the new proto type I will put er thru the grind......    C’est la vie
jimpugh

• Like 2

I personally do not want to return my machine. I just want to help work out the bugs and have a machine i can use in all the modes. I'll wait for the 8 inch coil to see if it improves the way it works here. The Aq is  a great machine in many situations I'm going to keep mine. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, TerryinHawaii said:

What Deborah is experiencing with her AQ is exactly what I am seeing here in Hawaii.  Alexandre, please go to Florida and meet up with Deborah.  So she can show you in the real world what is happening.  Otherwise Deborah and I need a full refund on our AQ units.

I'm sorry to hear that your testing experience didn't go well. Have I been told that your experience did not go well at white's with TDI either?

I suggest you send a video to show us the phenomenon and your settings on a wet white sand beach with no volcanic rock below to begin with.

I just spent 2 days making videos to show you normal behavior on a beach with a seawater salinity of 36 PSU minimum.

The beaches here are harder than Florida.
The beaches of Reunion Island where the impulse has been successfully tested are more difficult than Hawaii.

If your detector doesn't works like this, you should notify Rick Kempf. He will discuss with you the procedure to follow.

For my part I recommend a return to the factory for verification.
And I would personally make sure that it gets sent to me for testing and its be work fine.

Le.Jag also goes into the water with his detector up to 1 meter.

As for Hawaii, and its white sand beaches underground

10 minutes ago, jimpugh said:

Houston we got a problem 

my machine is no where close to slight retune of the Mr Tartar kiddie pool or slight sounds in video .....so if they can manufacture this In unit volume it looks like things would be good for a launch .......the units that are noisy ...two things I always look at in Pi’s is the pinch test .....cross up on center shield pins .....Shielding .....the other board settings would appear manageable with slight tweaks in operator settings...

I am only trying to help there is nothing personal fellow hunters including myself need A Fix they can only report on their experience....I know Pensacola Beach Well ....there is no mineralization.....just Salt and waves....2 in Hawaii 2 In Pensacola so on ...

Finally No one wants To send their units in  They are afraid they will get a dumbed down version ....my coil measured 289 micro henries about 3 ohms ....LOL they are afraid their Ferrari will Be turned into a Hugo......Don’t shoot the messenger....hmmm ... Is that arrows I feel in my back ....just my Imagination ...sounds like a song...

Happy Trails Ps thank you for Video’s feel free to send me the new proto type I will put er thru the grind......    C’est la vie
jimpugh

You are right the swimming pool is not a reflection of reality that's why I made many videos to show you in real condition in the surf. Hoping that this will allow you to see more clearly.

You should have the same retune as on the videos

Jim P. - you wrote “my machine is no where close to slight retune of the Mr Tartar kiddie pool or slight sounds in video”

Can you explain what you meant by “no where close to slight return”? - what you wrote is not entirely clear - to me at least.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

Jim P. - you wrote “my machine is no where close to slight retune of the Mr Tartar kiddie pool or slight sounds in video”

Can you explain what you meant by “no where close to slight return”? - what you wrote is not entirely clear - to me at least.

Thanks

At this moment for surf :

At this moment for pool :

Alexandre

i will do my best to capture on video and may check with Deborah the possibility of video both units to be as much help as possible my daughter who is a Chemical process Engineer with Dow speaks and writes fluid French.....my concern are for the mutual betterment of the hobby ....this may take some time my hunting partner Shawn Lopes of thirty years the fireman may assist me ..... Again We can make this Happen .....

my gut feeling is mine has a hair trigger on the differential amp that compares the signal sound to the No signal..... and amplifies the difference ...This would be where I would be looking for a part change or Anomaly....

Happy Trails 

jimpugh