Anyone Know What This Is?

Found what looks like to be a commemorative coin or medal minted by the Heritage mint for the Mormon church. Does anyone know anything about this, there is very little information online about this coin? Silver content, how many minted?
Thanks

CB24D358-DEF8-4C6B-84DE-F46F5C8938A5.jpeg

AB8E6770-2BF9-4690-B6B6-DAAB8E44BC57.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, MN_Digger said:

Thanks Digger, I did more research and found that post, there just isn’t anything else online that I can find, strange. I just emailed The Heritage Mint to get more info, I’ll let you guys know what I find out. 

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Less than 10,000 minted according to this article.

The sculpting on the coin is based on original work by Avard T. Fairbanks; and not more than 10,000 coins were minted by the “Heritage Mint” in pure silver.”

Oh wow, thanks Steve. You just made my day. I contacted the Heritage mint Ltd and they said they didn’t mint the medallion, they said it was probably minted by The Heritage Mint Corperation In Massachusetts that is no longer In business. I took the medal to a local coin shop and the guys in there said they never saw one before, he offered me 20.00 for it after they tried to convince me it wasn’t made of silver. 😂

Thanks again

Paul