Loss Of Another Forum Member

Ouch. That seems like 'out of nowhere.'
He seemed like a very nice and knowledgable man.
I wish his family well.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of his loss.  It's so sad to see the names of folks who have been in the detecting realm for such a long time, finally have to leave us.  Hopefully his son follows in his footsteps, but the times have changed and so many of todays generation don't see/dream like we do.  I hope the family shares his adventures/dreams/passion and they all should be proud of his accomplishments.  Wishing them well during these difficult times.

Thanks for the update.

• Like 2

Tim was always polite, generous and extremely supportive in his private messages and replies to topics. He never came off as one who was trying to impress or make excuses. He was super honest and from Chuck's description of him, very humble about all of his knowledge and experiences. 

Rest in peace Tim,

• Like 1

2VALEN....Tim's posts have alway been of interest to me even over here in Australia, and I will miss his input. I hope his family and friends all the best.... RIP....MATE.        😢 

• Like 1

I said my goodbyes to my friend, Tim a few weeks ago and regret that we never had the chance to meet personally to detect.  He was just a kind, generous, and knowledgeable friend and detectorist willing to help anyone who asked for it here on this forum.  Amazed by his knowledge of artifacts and regret that he was not be able to  complete his dream of finding that long lost treasure in Tennessee.  Safe home my friend and good luck to his grandson Caleb and the other forum member friends of his who will be carrying on with the expedition in his memory.  My thoughts and prayers are with his family and grief they are experiencing at this time.  My sincerest condolences.

• Like 4

My time knowing Tim was way to short! He was very kind, and direct in our short time communicating! I've always enjoyed his posts, and will continue to find his little nuggets of knowledge useful! He was at peace with his illness, and did not want anyone to feel sorry for him! And I hope i will meet him one day, down the road, and get to swap some stories with him!😇

Dawn, Caleb, and the rest of his family, and friends! You have my deepest condolences!!

God Bless!🙏, and Take Care!!

Joe😪

20200901_111548.jpg

• Like 2

I'm going to miss him. He seemed a genuinely decent guy, and made some really good contributions to the forum.

Jim

• Like 1