Loss Of Another Forum Member

We will miss you Tim, you always has a good sense of humor, and i wish i could have met you, R.I.P. brother.  ht

• Like 2

I also was aware Tim had health issues but had no idea it was this serious. One of the last things Tim contacted me about was regarding him trying to help somebody by giving them a free metal detector. Generous to the very end. My condolences Caleb and the rest of the family.

• Like 4

Very sad news to hear of Tim's passing R.I.P Tim

Wow, very sorry to his family for their loss. You get used to seeing posts from names of people you may never meet. It's like a big family here and it hurts to know that we will never see a post from him again. Rest in peace.

• Like 1

Tim was always out of 'likes' every day.  His comments and information will be missed by many.  Now I know he was trying to take nothing with him.  He wanted to leave it here.  He wanted us to have it all and share it with him.

Mitchel

• Like 1

I did not know him but his passing saddens me....

Rest in peace Tim.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

I thank all of you who have said nice things about my grandfather and only hope that I can fill his shoes for his last adventure on the Civil War hunt. He truly wanted to get that done and now it is on my shoulders to finish the hunt for him.

Thank you all for your kind words,

Caleb

Caleb,

You just enjoy the trip and the people as much as possible.  What you 'find' will be in the total experience and not be measured by what comes out of the ground at the end of a detector coil.

I'm sure at times you will feel 'directed' by things you remember your grandfather saying.  That will always be with you.  He wanted it that way.  He'll be with you this hunt and others to follow.  Share his thoughts and yours with others and your rewards will be greater.

Mitchel

• Like 6

R.I.P. Valen

My condolences go out to your family and friends, Your thoughtful comments will be missed by many on this forum. 

Norm

• Like 2