I thought about it but if I do buy another, I'd prefer the Time Ranger Pro color.  It goes better with the 8500.   I didn't really care for the painted coils.  They seemed brittle, and the two LTD camo versions  I had experience with, the coils seemed sub par and kind of turned me off and I replaced that whole series with the IMPACT.

HH
Mike 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 10:43 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

That’s a fabulous deal! But pink indeed.

change your sexual preference!..not a problem
at that price point!  ehe heh he! just kidding! 
one heck of a deal! ..(wow!)

(h.h.!)

j.t.

On 9/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, Joe D. said:

I'm calling it "Gender Neutral" now; because i just bought one!! You all sold me! You would think some of you were salesman, or something! 😜  I Couldn't resist the price!! I dare anybody to say anything to my face about the color!!👊🤣  Besides, $4 dollars will paint it any color i want!

Come on Simon, you know you want one!! You can say that this one is for your wife (or daughter) too!! Christmas is around the corner!!🤣

(I'm sure another Vanquish would be cheaper, after shipping?! But it ain't Pink Camo!)👍👍

it ain't no 'stink" to get "pink!"

(h.h.!)

j.t.

• Haha 1

The color won't be an issue at all for me! I've already ordered 2 new coils and a detector cover! And i have a spare aluminum cuff! So the color will never see the light of day now! Thank's Simon for the suggestions! 😂👍👍 

20 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

The color won't be an issue at all for me! I've already ordered 2 new coils and a detector cover! And i have a spare aluminum cuff! So the color will never see the light of day now! Thank's Simon for the suggestions! 😂👍👍 

Which coils did you buy for it?

3 minutes ago, JohnnyRox said:

Which coils did you buy for it?

The two that Simon suggested above! I think they will be an awesome combination for the main places i hunt! Now i just need some cooler weather!👍👍

3 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

The two that Simon suggested above! I think they will be an awesome combination for the main places i hunt! Now i just need som cooler weather!👍👍

Nice!  I got half a mind to get one myself and the Ultimate 13" coil and the $13 rain cover.  

• Like 1

I'm happy about a video! Thanks!!

But sad about your daughter's arm! When my son was younger, he broke his arm falling off a slide! I took one look at it, and asked him what color cast did he want!( he got purple)!😂

I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious!🙏👍👍

35 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Can't go wrong with the Snake/Shrew and the Detech 13" Ultimate.   Combine them with the stock coil and you've got most situations covered.  The 13" feels light as a feather too.   I think you'll enjoy the detector, I'd use my GBP a lot more if it had volume control seeing I don't use headphones the volume is just too loud on it.  You're set with yours as it has volume control.  I use the neoprene cover as a way of muffling the audio on mine.  I will do the stock vs Detech 13" video today, the weather is nice and I'm just hovering around home.  My daughter broke her arm falling off some monkey bars so skiing is off for 3 weeks, she tried to hide it as she didn't want to miss out on skiing but the pain got too much and gave it away.

Sorry to hear about your daughter.  Hope she heals up soon!

40 minutes ago, phrunt said:

My daughter broke her arm falling off some monkey bars so skiing is off for 3 weeks, she tried to hide it as she didn't want to miss out on skiing but the pain got too much and gave it away.

Did it have to be set or just slung?