Just now, phrunt said:

She's just got a weird brace thing on it. The bone bent rather than cracked. Looks like a wrist guard.Β 

I asked because I had two casts and one 'sling/wrap around' when growing up.Β  One when I fell out of a tree, one while playing soccer/football in high school and one while playing softball in college.

Very good!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β  She will be up and skiing in no time!

Β Β More work watching out for boys!! Instead of guns, can just clean your detectors, if a boy comes to call! You can tell them you have many, and your not afraid to use them!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank's Simon!πŸ‘πŸ‘

(I'm out of likes again)!!

37 minutes ago, havingstl said:

Has anyone received one of these units yet? I would really like to purchase one but want to make sure it's the real deal and not a counterfeit.

It's the real deal.Β  It's sold by Teknetics through Amazon.Β  Someone posted in this thread that he called Teknetics to see if he could cut out the middleman but the detectors are already in Amazon's possession and the price is what it is.Β Β 

Β 

On 9/6/2020 at 9:47 PM, phrunt said:

Ok, so here is why I like the Detech 13" Ultimate over the stock coil on the 19kHz First Texas machines, as you know my coin targets that are worth digging are deep.Β  I need depth badly.Β  The problem with the stock coil is the deeper the target is, the worse it's ID's get.Β  They appear to get lower ID's the deeper they get until eventually they fall into Iron.Β  These test targets are both the same coin, one buried at about 6" and the other about 10".Β  They've been there almost 2 years now so knowing our soil here over winter that depth would gradually increase.Β Β  I am sure it has over time as my T2 used to pickup the deeper target when it was first buried with better attempts at an ID than it can get now.Β  Now on the deeper target it's a real mess with the GBP and 13" Ultimate performing better.Β Β  I put disc on as there are nails scattered around in the lawn from when the roofers changed my roof.Β  I've cleared the nails nearby the coins so no iron is messing with the ID's.Β  I put rocks down so I knew where the coins were πŸ™‚

The Target ID of this coin in an air test is 79/80 on the Bug.Β 

First target is the shallower one.Β  You'll see I can run the gain on the Ultimate much lower.

Now, just to show why I like the Vanquish so much, a video of it on the same two targets.

The sun was making it hard to get the video so I positioned myself to block it off the screen.Β  With the Vanquish the actual air test ID of this coin is a 21.

The GBP is quite competitive with the Vanquish in my soils on coins, as long as it has that Ultimate coil on it, with the stock coil I may as well forget about using it as our small silvers that ID in the 60's on it are easily pushed down in ID's and false as iron.Β  The 13" Ultimate will start to get worse numbers once over 10" where as the Vanquish keeps holding on to correct numbers.

Obviously this is my soil conditions and everyone's are different, it does however explain my love for the 13" Ultimate coil on the Bug, and for the Vanquish and Nox which performs similar to the Vanquish.

Here is info on the buried coin in the videos

224130905_NZ1dollarcoin.jpg.d496e84babc8aeca2feedc4873b954db.jpg

So I think you'll like your F19, especially with that Ultimate coil, I've used my GBP + 13" Ultimate on the beach with similar good performance results.

Β 

Good job bro!Β  Have you tried it in all metal?Β Β 

1 minute ago, phrunt said:

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, it ships and is sold by Teknetics, which is First Texas - The manufacturer.

It's a great deal.Β  I guess pink wasn't popular.

SAFE.thumb.jpg.736fae41a86b6775b74f64ea6b1259b9.jpg

I guess I can always return it as well if it turns out fake.

My "pinky" should be here tomorrow or friday! I'm sure it's the real deal!πŸ‘πŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...

Β Β Β  Hurry, Hurry--Only 9 of these left on Amazon!Β  I got one and it sure is the real deal. I wasn't using my F-19 much and sold it a year ago, but I still had 3 aftermarket coils--13" Ultimate, Nel Snake & Sharpshooter. so I had to jump on this deal. I decided to set it up differently setting the tone break at 39 and volume at 13. Seems like it's faster than the older F19 and in the iron-littered mining camp I go to nearby I found a couple old Levi rivets, an old encrusted wheat penny--looks like 1934 plus other small copper, & brass bits. But round, very rusted can tops and bottoms sometimes don't give a low tone when pulling the coil away. Used the Snake coil. Have had many different detectors between these sagebrushes and I know lotsa people been here, being a genuine NV ghost town.

• Like 5