I Was A White’s Only Dealer. What Now?

I had been a multi-line dealer since 2005.  I moved back to Oregon in 2011 and continued to do so.  75% of the people in my Prospecting club owned Metal Detectors.  Of those, at least 75% were White’s.  I was living and selling in White’s Country!  As a result, I concentrated on that brand.  I didn’t give up my other dealerships.  I just didn’t order unless somebody needed something.  I stocked White’s only.

Garrett is a family owned US company with a reputation of excellent Customer Service.  Not only that, they’re solid financially.  I recently learned that they purchase all the parts in January that they need to manufacture all the detectors for the entire year!  That can’t happen unless you have the funds to do so.

When I first started in this business, the Ace series was already in place.  At the end of the last decade they introduced the AT Series; first the Pro, then the Gold, followed by the PI X and then finally, the Max.  Within the past five years they revamped the Ace Series.  Not by adding a newly designed coil and changing the rod colors like Tesoro did.  We’re talking about REAL improvements.  They introduced the new 400 and finally the Apex.  They also came up with the Z-Lynk Wireless technology.  Needless to say, they do not lack Innovation!

If your looking for a great American company to represent, I’d look no farther than Garrett Electronics!

ps:  I know this is the White’s forum but didn’t know where else to put it so those that may need or want the information could get it.

garrett-metal-detector-logo.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

It is a real shame Whites didn't embrace change and innovation.

The V3i was an incredible leap and they let it die on the vine...

Don't get me wrong I still have my Whites machines and will only replace them whey they no longer function.

Of course there is a very good possibility I may be non functional before that time......:laugh:

• Haha 1