Few Shiny Moments In A Channel Intro...

I finished my channel's intro footage, squeezing some of the last finds in less than two minutes...

Hope you enjoy the atmosphere πŸ™ƒ.

Will be difficult to keep it updated constantly with all the work I'm next to start on dryland for water sessions improvement, but keep an eye on my diary now and thenπŸ”₯

https://youtu.be/1kyGlM9-_do

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

I finished my channel's intro footage, squeezing some of the last finds in less than two minutes...

Will be difficult to keep it updated constantly with all the work I'm next to start on dryland for water sessions improvement, but keep an eye on my diary now and thenπŸ”₯

Are you diving open circuit or rebreather? I don't see many bubbles in the video. I tried underwater detecting a few times with open circuit and the bubble noise was pretty bad.

7 hours ago, Compass said:

Are you diving open circuit or rebreather?

I use a regular open circuit system..You see few bubbles cause most of the small footage was freediving based.

However I have my method to breath and hear alternately.

Move the coil when you inhale (generally three to four seconds from side to side) and super slowly exhale and repeat to cover again the same piece with few more space...

To keep the breath is never a good idea especially leaving the bottom vertically, but generally if you stay down all the time, You can calm your heart to the perfect slow rythm.

This way you improve a little the air consumption too..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, phrunt said:

if I still lived in a tropical place

Never say never Simon..

Any place where an individual feel the need to enter the water can hold the gold...And rarely crystal clear waters with dream background means audible good signals...Trash, conversely is everywhere 🀐

• Like 1

I thinkΒ  with all the good detectors around these days, the underwater detectors are the way I would go. I found ounces ofΒ gold rings and jewellery up to my waistΒ  Β deep, that makes me believe I have only scratched that area. Best of luck/skill on your next outing.πŸ€‘Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, Skullgolddiver said:

Nice intro, I like it. Well done.

Stay safe & healthy.

• Thanks 1

Nice video. There’s nothing like seeing gold underwater.Β 

• Thanks 1