Rye Patch Hunt

3 hours ago, mn90403 said:

You know Rick, Reno is just your first step on your way to Wyoming!  😁

Mitch,

l’ve traveled thru Wyoming a few times and must say, I like that State!  But, currently, there is plenty of leg room here in Rural outskirts of Reno.  

• Like 1

Certainly great timing on the move.  I'm willing to bet the value of your CA place actually is down in today's market.

I've always like the Reno area and have thought about moving their myself so I could be closer to Lake Tahoe for my water hunts and also closer to RP for my nugget fix.

Glad you were able to score some yellow metal and enjoy a good steak and whiskey.  

See you down there this Fall sometime.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 10:26 AM, LuckyLundy said:

I was back out to Rye Patch for a short hunt with Condor, Steve from Yuma!  It was in the mid 90’s for this hunt and needless to say it takes a toll on your mental ability and cold water supply!  But, we both found some color!  Here’s my slim pickings poke and looking for cooler weather and more quality time behind my coil on some of my favorite grounds.  Until the next Hunt!

LuckyLundy

Really enjoyed your pictures of the gold you found, as well as of your little dog.

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

Hey Lucky great finds. I met up with you last June just after Gerrys outing. Yep I was in the motor home up at the barrel. LOL you came by to say hello to me and my dog the yellow lab. I still have the little tiny picker you gave me, so I was not skunked. Great the here you left Kalifornaki. My cousin is getting ready leave the Mt Shasta area, I think. Lots of people running away  from the left coast.

Oh and I took your advise and bought me a Gold Monster 1000, for that tiny stuff here in Colorado.

Take care it was a pleasure.

CH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1