Doc's Gold Screamer

Hi! Hope y'all doing great! So, today i got a package from the USA! I was recommended to get this kit! Can't wait to try it on my GPX 5000!!! Anyone here runs one of these?

Best regards 

20200902_170825.jpg

• Like 3

All I can say is I’ve used lots of Doc’s products over the years and if it’s not top quality he just don’t put it out.

Chuck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

All I can say is I’ve used lots of Doc’s products over the years and if it’s not top quality he just don’t put it out.

Chuck 

I tried for a couple of minutes. Impressive Kit!!! I am totally satisfied!❤

Cheers 

• Like 1

Ghostlands,

Ridgerunner, is correct!  Doc’s Products are field tested, which drives his manufactures Nuts.  Rest assured his quality standards are as good as his name and he stands behind all his upgrades to aid us in our Metal Detecting endeavors.  That battery pack, will prolong your day in the field as it is much lighter than Minelabs Stock Battery.  Good luck in your search.

LuckyLundy

• Like 3

Hey Guys,

I can't tell you how many of the Goldscreamer Power Pack systems we have sold over the years.  There are two kits available, one for the Minelab SD or GP series (4 pin) or the Minelab GPX series (5 pin).  The normal price is $469.00 with free shipping, or $510 with free shipping if you want the "Slimline external speaker" included.  

This unit is worth every penny in my opinion.  It's super lightweight, mounts right to the side of your detector with a control box cover and pouch included and also has the Signal Enhancer/Booster build into it.  You also get a nice dual charger and two batteries.  

One of the best overall investments available for the Minelab SD, GP or GPX series.  

Rob

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hello, can someone explain what the toggle switch is for and how it works on the GP series gold screamer? I recently got a GP 3500 that came with one, and for the life of me I can’t figure out what that switch does. Thank you!

11 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Hello, can someone explain what the toggle switch is for and how it works on the GP series gold screamer? I recently got a GP 3500 that came with one, and for the life of me I can’t figure out what that switch does. Thank you!

I don't have Doc's but I do have Coilteks.  I have a switch that controls the voltage one setting is for the GP'S and the other is for the SD's.  So this may or may not help you.

EDIT.

6.7V for the GP's

7.3V for the SD's

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Swegin said:

I don't have Doc's but I do have Coilteks.  I have a switch that controls the voltage one setting is for the GP'S and the other is for the SD's.  So this may or may not help you.

Ah, I will have to check voltage then. I should also ask one of the “older” (more experienced who may have had one) guys here too. I tried googling it and watching an old Doc’s and AZO video also but they don’t mention it either.