Doc's Gold Screamer

1 hour ago, Beeper Bob said:

If you purchased my old 3500 from the fella I sold it to a few years ago their is a white mark by the toggle switch that marks proper position for the switch to be in. 

Thanks for the reply/ no white mark though- what is it for, voltage? Any idea what direction it should be? I will post a photo for reference.

Ok, this should help- I need to know on a Doc’s Gold Screamer (with toggle switch model) what direction to set the toggle to for my GP 3500:

47BEC758-0120-4C43-AED2-6C2D397C46CB.thumb.jpeg.3e17802333ddfb9934e9f7d6429ac67f.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swegin said:

I don't know why that wouldn't be marked.   I spent a few minutes looking on Rob's forum to see if something was posted about that switch but work got in the way.  LOL   

I just heard back from Doc. Yeah the markings on mine are gone and he commented that the switch position is not reliable, it would have to be tested under a load. He described the pin outs for me so I could test it too. What a great and helpful guy!

• Like 1

We have great and helpful folks on this forum that also sell detectors and accessories, Doc, Rob and Gerry, can't go wrong doing business with any one of them.  

• Like 1