Garrett Ace Apex Vs Fisher F19 New Settings On Nbt For The Apex

14 hours ago, abenson said:

Áno, odkedy bola položená otázka, myslel som si, že do toho pôjdem a oddýchnem si. Vo všetkej počestnosti to urobilo, že to zasiahlo ešte jeden smer, Hurray, teraz sme až 50% na NBPT. Na všetky svoje detektory zapínam žehličkový zvuk a na výkone separácie nie je absolútne žiadny rozdiel. Takže ak ide o problém s Garrettovými detektormi, mali by ste to radšej napraviť.

One of the detectors that can separate significantly better at a low level of" iron volume" is Vista Gold Gain at 30khz ,,,

In the Nailboard test, Equinox also beats on a 6 "coil ... the test was made on a small 13mm-0.5gram hammer silver coin. Vista gold gain 30 khz on a 5.7" coil was able to win to 7-7.5 / 8 points - in this test only when very low settings Iron volume ..
The low "Iron volume" setting of the Vista GG 30khz plays a very important role in the separation here ...

. Equinox also got an excellent result of 6-6.5 / 8 points ...

... during this naiboard test I also tried Garrett Ace 400i on a 4.5 "CC Sniper coil .... Ace 400i gained only 3-3.5 / 8..points .. even though he had the smallest coil in the test ... I also tried iron Audio ON / OFF ...
the results in the separation do not improve ... the optimal sensitivity for the separation here was a sensitivity of 5..z 8max ..

IMG_20200903_133545 (2).jpg

• Like 2

Test... Garrett  Apex, ACE 400i, Vanquish 540..quite good comparison of these detectors....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

It will be interesting to see how Apex works in the field compared to other detectors......

I have ordered an Apex so I will soon post my results in the field ( coin hunting , mild soil , typical European high iron trashed areas) . .. "Easy separation in iron infested areas"  --->  I will check this and compare the Apex with my Vanquish 540 and Deus HF 9i  in my testing areas ...

apex_marketing.PNG

• Like 3

Simon .... in F19 the separation in iron can be significantly improved in 2 ways:

1. Faster sweeping with a coil than normal sweeping ... and unmasks signal  better ...

2. Very slow sweeping of the coil ,, sometimes almost by ironing the coil.. over the signal ..

Both methods are effective .. it depends on the imposition of iron and non-ferrous target ... so sometimes it is necessary to use both methods ..

As for Apex ...... so it may be the best ACE .. ever it  made ... we'll see ......

• Like 1