Some 22k With The AQ

Hi Clive.I have one of your  pulse books and I love it. I was in a shore rip current in Lake  Ontario that was moving about 2' per second in about 2 'of water.  I am wondering how will moving fresh water effect your AQ compared to a  Nox.I imagine you also have some spots where the black sand is nasty because of current  movement.   How does your AQ handle that?

Nice 22K Clive. The AQ is sure proving itself.

HH

Mike

19 hours ago, Dances With Doves said:

Hi Clive.I have one of your  pulse books and I love it. I was in a shore rip current in Lake  Ontario that was moving about 2' per second in about 2 'of water.  I am wondering how will moving fresh water effect your AQ compared to a  Nox.I imagine you also have some spots where the black sand is nasty because of current  movement.   How does your AQ handle that?

Kind of what I was up against here--and I was surprised to see the machine chattering in the current with the brain 18" above the surface.  Still performed turned down though --below 4, T/H down (learned that from Eric) and in Mute.  Just found Tone too "warbly".  This machine sounds very different in the water--was initially concerned that it didn't have any wide / narrow to ID the caps--not true at all.  Theres a bit more to it than that having to do with how peaked the tone is, but the potential is there.  Get the sense that black sand is where this machine will shine--just like the legendary Cuda--a black sand/ hills / contours / fast salt monster.

cjc

• Like 2