Another Nice Hunt

Congrats on the 18K. I have yet to find a working phone.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

That's a worthy AQ hunt!! NIce 18k! 

My AQ is the same, I found when the water is rough I really have to work at getting it stable. Like today...Crazy day, I though I had switched the Delay but I had switched it to Mute and for 3 hours...After I seen and went to All metal and readjusted a few times it was silent. That's what I get for adjusting the settings by feel.. 😞

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

Congrats on the 18K. It’s always a good hunt when that quality of gold shows up!

• Like 1

Sweet dig on the 18K!  My iPhone today just needed to be charged.  It had a picture under the cover and a picture on the startup screen after charging but it is locked so finding the owner will be a challenge. 

13 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

That's a worthy AQ hunt!! NIce 18k! 

My AQ is the same, I found when the water is rough I really have to work at getting it stable. Like today...Crazy day, I though I had switched the Delay but I had switched it to Mute and for 3 hours...After I seen and went to All metal and readjusted a few times it was silent. That's what I get for adjusting the settings by feel.. 😞

Thanks OBN. That’s a bummer on the adjustment on your AQ, but being in the water and with thick gloves is challenging. With all my other detectors I just set it and forget it, but with the AQ I have been bouncing between all metal and tones. Keep the nice AQ gold coming OBN, HH.

11 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Sweet dig on the 18K!  My iPhone today just needed to be charged.  It had a picture under the cover and a picture on the startup screen after charging but it is locked so finding the owner will be a challenge. 

From all the IPhones I have found only one was working. To make things simpler the owner call me since she was looking for it and we met up for a return. HH

18 hours ago, The Seeker said:

It’s a metal replica of the $1 gold coin.

I'd have had a heart attack if I had found that!  And then just the opposite when I finally realized it's not gold. 😪

Good looking jewelry, and one worth some serious coin.