Welcome to the forum Rusty if I haven’t Done that yet. Thanks for the tip. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hello Rusty,

Welcome! And give us all your money! 😂 Actually, just give us a little more info about yourself, and where and what you hunt! Than the money!🤣👍👍

55 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Hello Rusty,

Welcome! And give us all your money! 😂 Actually, just give us a little more info about yourself, and where and what you hunt! Than the money!🤣👍👍

Old guy, hunt around Houston Texas; known in the area to help find recently lost items. Love to help out and locate for folks. Helps to promote this hobby. Never thought to search for forums before now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      An intrepid forum member passed this along. Interesting, as the name does not sound “recreational” to me, more like something for geologists or exploration companies?
      November 29, 2020 note: We know now this is related to the new GPX 6000 introduction.
      https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/2104206?q=minelab

• By Tnsharpshooter
      https://garrett.com/sites/default/files/pdf/2020-11/3500091_Searcher-Nov_2020-2.pdf
    • By LockedDown
      Hello all, I just signed up!
      Does anyone know what happened to the UKGPA?
      I was a member and I met up with a few from there on a gold panning trip about 3-4 years ago. Thought I'd like to get back into it and have another go, but I can no longer find their website and no trace of them on the internet!
      Think it was Dave and Julie running it, if I remember rightly?
      Would be great to know if they are still around? any info would be greatly appreciated.
      Many thanks!
    • By Rick Kempf
      As many of you have no doubt heard, the COVID19 situation in El Paso is pretty serious. I posted a while ago information I got from them that they were busy working and shipping product (not so many AQ’s - but). Well, I just had a chance to talk to my main contact in Sales Management at FTP and I think it is useful to share the general message I got. She explained to me that the (new) facility at FTP has advanced air circulation and filtration systems - that all personnel have been provided with highly effective face masks and that workstations and all other aspects of the internal organization of where people work and how they interact with each other have been carefully arranged to absolutely minimize the chance of infection. Her general comment was - the time we spend at work is the safest part of our days. Tom (the President) is deeply involved in making this a safe workplace and has spared no expense in doing so.
    • By kac
      There is a little coin shop next town over from me that used to be a Whites dealer and now has a big Garrett Sign out front. Will stop in and see what they have for inventory. Seems Garrett is using some of the original Whites dealers for distribution. Nice to see the dealers still offer equipment and not disbanding local sales. Good to be able to see new units in hand rather than just online pictures and videos.
    • By Bohemia Miner
      I spoke with Todd Marshall today and he just picked up ALL the left over parts from White's.  He said to give him about 3 weeks to sort it all out before calling for availability.