Valens Legacy In Central Illinois

Valens Legacy

It seems that many here knew my grandfather, and I only hope that I can gain the same respect that he had from man of you.

I am new at this so please forgive me if I make a few mistakes along the way.

I love fishing, hunting, and most of all family.

I have my grandfathers equipment to learn and use and I have a lot to learn about this type of hunting. I went with my grandfather to several countries searching for lost treasures underwater, but never anything like this. I have used sonar, side scan sonar, and my grandfathers underwater detectors with UAV's.

Caleb

• Like 2

Very glad to have you here on this forum. I always enjoyed your grandfather's posts and the private messages that we exchanged. 

Lots of Equinox users on here who are happy to share info and to learn from you too.

Jeff

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Very glad to have you here on this forum. I always enjoyed your grandfather's posts and the private messages that we exchanged. 

Lots of Equinox users on here who are happy to share info and to learn from you too.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff, and I will be asking a lot of questions I'm sure.

Caleb

• Like 1

Sorry Caleb,

I'm out of likes again! But i have plenty of these!!😂👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha 1

Weclome, Caleb!  Your grandfather's time here was too short, but he made the most of it and we are fortunate for the experience.

We can't come close to filling the void he has left you, but are glad to help.  This site is a cooperative and besides your questions we welcome your input -- verbal and photographic chronicles of your experiences.  Your grandfather Tim would be proud that you're carrying on a family tradition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1