Reminder For Some That Detecting Time Is Getting Short

Below is Denver's forecast -- an example (from Wunderground) of what the USA Rocky Mountains will see this week:

913449851_Screenshotat2020-09-06104936.thumb.png.05f71e7b1600964c75522711086add29.png

• Oh my! 1

101 yesterday (on my truck thermometer) and it's supposed to get down to 16 Tuesday here, snow for 2 days. 

It's going to break all the tree branches here since they still have leaves, which is unfortunate because we just had a massive heatwave and drought which has them on the verge of dying already. So little grows here due to the excessive wind, it takes forever to grow them back.

41 minutes ago, bigtim1973 said:

Detecting season is just about to kick in good here where I am. The fall and winter months are the best in the South.

Best to do what Idaho Peg does -- northern USA (mountains) in the summer and southern (beaches) in the winter.  For her I think every season is detecting season.

• Like 3

Forecast is for 110 here in my area of N. Calif...got the generator ready incase of power outage...was going to go out on the delta on the boat this morning but that even seemed miserable so staying home and working on the fort. 

strick

• Oh my! 1

2 months left here (Montana) for sure....3 months left if we're lucky?

• Like 1

GB

When I was first reading your heading of your post I was thinking does he know something that I don’t know on how much time I have left .

I realize you were referring to the weather. Here in south Texas its a year round if you so wish . The summers due to temp over a hundred day after day for weeks at a time is the killer.

The last snow we had was in 84 I think and for about three days it shut this city down.

Now I call the guys I sent my detectors to, to send them back being I found out I’m not going anywhere.

Chuck 

• Haha 1