Anyone Using The Detech Butterfly Sef Or Ultimate Coil?

bigtim1973

The old school virus is spreading! 🤣 And i am out of likes already! Hit you back later bigtim! My MXT is due to hit the door anytime today!!👍👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Vždy venujem pozornosť vašim príspevkom, El Nino77. Určite viete svoje veci! Spôsob, akým ste to napísali (uvedomujem si, že môže dôjsť k stratám v preklade alebo ste možno boli len opatrní), to znie, že Ultimate 13 „má konkurenciu z hľadiska ľahkosti. Nejaké príklady? Mám jeden na svojom prístroji Fisher F75 a je to môj go-to cievka pre ten detektor. Udivuje ma, aký ľahký je.

Som rád, že tieto cievky fungujú dobre pre MXT, pretože som kúpil svojej sestre Ultimate za jej. Kvôli pandémii som ju, bohužiaľ, nemohol vziať a ešte nešťastnejšie je, že sa nemôže dostať na miesta na zotavenie pre skupinové lovy svojho klubu, pretože aj táto činnosť je obmedzená.  😪

Mxt is specifically a detector..because it does not have a manual ground balance ,, but it has excellent autotrac and also a locktrak ...

If we talk about the identification of the signal of deep targets on Auto tracking ... you have to rely on what the combination Mxt + certain Coil can show.- on the side of sensitivity to small targets as well as in range and accuracy of ID on very deep targets-where also enough the indicator of the probability of iron also helps ...

Mxt is a detector ... which can be very deep on various large and small coils .. it is about range + accuracy of ID and in this case I think that the coil Sef 6x8 is still the best ... even though 7 "coils Mars and Detech they are also very close ..

Coils 6x10 Whites, 5.3 "CC Whites as I will have a smaller depth and ID range ... Even 6x10" Mars Sniper will already have a range ID less deep than coils sef 6x8 "and 7" Detech and 7 "coil Mars MD .. .

And if Mxt has any reserves in performance in this area ... then it can prove it with a Coil of the so-called optimal size up to 8-9 "max ...

Larger coils will bring a slightly increased range to deep targets ... but they can already lose some sensitivity to very small and also deep targets but important .... there is also a correctness-accuracy of the ID at the limit of range.

Since I own 3x .... standard 10 "DD Whites, 2 x ..12x10 SEF, 13" Ultimate, and 18 "detech excelerator II... and from these coils it retains the best sensitivity to very small targets according to me 13" Detech Ultimate. .

The weight of my s V rated 13 ultimate coil and cover is around 574 grams ... this is a very acceptable weight ..

• Like 4