Gold # 20 Fty With The Aqlimited.. Small Gold Ring

Nice looking ring. What is the ring adjuster made of? It didn't help from losing it though. Great job on the battery.

• Thanks 1

Congrats on the sweet gold ring and your success with the AQ detector OBN! The silver is impressive as well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice looking ring. What is the ring adjuster made of? It didn't help from losing it though. Great job on the battery.

Thanks HardNox...You know I've not even had a chance to look at it close other then I looked for the hallmark..10k..

Things are slowing down a little so I will clean it later today and check out the sizer..from what I could tell it looks like it was custom made..I'll get a close up for it is different then most I have seen, which they are fairly rare. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Compass said:

Congrats on the sweet gold ring and your success with the AQ detector OBN! The silver is impressive as well.

Thanks Compass! I love that AQ...Not a do it all machine but it sure wakes up spots where you can't hear a thing with the excalibur. I walked thru that same beach the next day with the excalibur and got no signals at all...then continued to the next beach a mile away and got plenty of targets (plus 2 gold) with the xcal...Totally Stunning.

I would be missing all of the silver if I did not hunt in All metal...

• Like 1

Great job again.  What is that VW?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elbert said:

That's a beauty Joe.:ohmy:. Nice hunt.

El

Thanks Buddy...👍

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

Great job again.  What is that VW?

Thanks mn90403....That is a transit token...Washington DC..I did have a nice collection of them from several different companies but ended up sending them down the road..Not worth much other then conversation piece.

• Thanks 1

Nice little ring! I like the picture of your hat. I now know, that's how you hide if someone sees you out there. 😆

• Thanks 1