Gold # 20 Fty With The Aqlimited.. Small Gold Ring

On 9/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, Carolina said:

Back to the hat. I use a ball cap with a cape that allows my phones to sit tight to my ears. How do you wear your phones over this style hat ? Looking forward to the package. 

T.......... I put the Phones on ..then the hat holds all in place.

I stop the video when I find a gold ring which makes it much easier to edit instead of having to watch the complete hunt...here you go buddy...head phones on...Hat on 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

On 9/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I get 5 hours and 30 minutes on 4 18650 batteries...The 4 EBL 26650 I got 8 hours +/--.....Here is how you figure out what you get on batteries with the AQ....And they have to be quality batteries..not a off the wall brand...from ebay or amazon which may claim unreal mAh....

The AQ eats 10.4 to 10.7 mAh per minute....in comparison the Excalibur eats about (.5) mAh per minute..does that tell you how big a battery Hog this thing is? Crazy but it puts it in the ground.

So if you have a EBL battery which is a very good battery at 5000 mAH...you divide that by 10.7 which gives you 467.2 divided by 60 minutes equals just under 8 hours, and the 10.7 is with the AQ sucking the most power, if you divide by 10.4 it works out to 8 hours.

Now I have canned the drop in EBL battery setup for now..I used it for about 30 hours and love it but removing the endcap, and pulling all out equaled to much of a chance of something going wrong..for example I stripped one of the little setscrews that hold the endcap in place...then I broke one of the main wires.....so I need to work on the design...maybe in the future since this is the only ebl 18650 battery I am using at the moment to hunt regularly with.

Now the shorty and the Big Battery are rock solid because they are sealed totally X 2. I'm doing about 10 between the two of those..Give them a few months out...see how all goes. Anyone interested in parts to make there own I have a short list and where I bought all. I do not mind sharing...just ask.

Good Luck to all, Be Safe! 

First of all, thank you for sharing such an informational and quality stuff. Yes, you're right that EBL batteries provides excellent time and on average there battery is 8+ hours. I've gone through the famous brands that you mentioned but there was always a question their quality. 

The 18650 battery is a lithium-ion cell classified by its 18mm x 65mm size, which is slightly larger than a AA battery. I've used them in kids toys, alarm-clocks, flashlights, laptops, and high-drain devices due to their superior capacity and discharge rates and each time, I got perfect results. The reason is that they have been manufactured with premium raw materials and high-density cell technology. They will give your devices enough power and last longer, so you can rest assured to use your various devices.

Thanks!

Not only that, 18650's power Tesla cars 🙂

7,104 18650's in a common Tesla car battery, pretty incredible, and an amazing waste that doing it that way is as good as it gets.

tesla-battery-tear-down-e1454534108386_grande_5ab017f7-c449-49f1-91f5-d8152d8948d0_grande.jpg.a73594e3df495ac0fcc4cf8179085191.jpg

That's a lot of tiny little batteries to power a car, seems insane to me.

https://evannex.com/blogs/news/understanding-teslas-lithium-ion-batteries

You are such an inspiration Joe, it's a shame I'm not much of a beach hunter or you'd be my hero.  You sure do well and clearly know your stuff when it comes to beach hunting.  Excellent photographer too. 🙂

• Like 5