Ray Mills (TrinityAU) Review Of Makro Gold Racer

I can tell you this right now. If you are trying to detect the smallest gold no VLF running under 40 kHz is as hot as the Gold Racer. The question is more like, which would you rather have, a Gold Bug 2, a GMT, or a Gold Racer? Until we find out what it sells for however a critical part of the question cannot be answered.

and these discussions help us decide that question.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great job on the write-up Ray! I love the pictures of the undisturbed finds as well. Moreover, that pile of gold in your hand says it all.

Nicely done, and I'm still rereading sections of your book to glean more from your tips. With your advice added to what I've already learned from the School of Hard Knocks,  this past season I was able to capture multiple ounces of sassy nuggets!

All the best,

Lanny

Hello!
I would like to ask you, about your new book. I can find useful information there about places where I can use my metal the detector for search
gold nuggets. I have GPX 5000 and to me would be very interestingly will get acquainted with you and if you don't object, whether I can will join yours
to travel for nuggets hunting? I understand, it is a little strange question for my part but I am ready will share with you part, nuggets which we can 
to find with your help! I live in the city of Yreka, I have all necessary equipment which is necessary for a camp if it is necessary to leave
for some days! I will be very grateful to you if you don't refuse to me though to make some trips with you!
Here my phone number 916-806-6837. I very much hope that we can have a mutually beneficial cooperation.
With the best wishes of Alex!

I would like to ask you, about your new book. I can find useful information there about places where I can use my metal the detector for search
gold nuggets.

Hi Alex, 

Best bet is to join a prospecting club(s) that have claims in the areas you want to prospect, you can search the internet and you will probably find something that works for your needs. Most all clubs also sponsor events and you can join in on some of the group hunts and learn from the more experienced at these gatherings. Many of the members of this and other forums join these clubs to gain access to claims to hunt on, myself included.

Best of luck, Clark

Hello Alex, and welcome to the forum. Ray is a great guy and might just accommodate you, but the fact is he has been absent from all the forums pretty much the last couple months at least. So he may not see your post for some time if at all. Best bet is to PM him or email him via his website at http://www.trinityau.com

The advice about joining a club is very good advice!

• Like 2