Official White’s Forum Closed

White’s maintained their own forum at http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/ In another sign that the company is not being revived, the forum has now been suspended. Findmall also killed off all their White’s forums due to non-sponsorship.

Rest assured that since this is not a company funded or sponsored forum, it will not be going away. If anything I will pay extra attention to trying to lend aid and support to White’s owners via this website.

3566D4A1-93CE-4ECA-A2A2-0AF572614E56.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

It is a shame, I have and use a White's detector at times, wish they could have found a way to keep going.  

• Like 1

it is unexpected information....

Just now, EL NINO77 said:

I was on Whites' forum ... still on Monday and Tuesday and everything was OK ... and I wrote a few things in the posts..Spectra V3 .. ,, so I didn't expect ... that the forum will not be in a few days work...

it's one of the things that should continue to be true even if Whites no longer produces detectors ... but there are vendors who resell * Whites detectors ... and such a forum is needed for initial users ..

• Like 1

With Covid 19 still going, White's basically gone, White's most recent forum gone, some crazy stuff on other forums and all of the fire smoke and intense heat over much of the Western USA, I am feeling pretty "suspended" in general. Thanks Steve for providing such a well mannered, well run forum here at Detector Prospector!!!!!!

Everyone try to stay safe and happy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1