3 Gold, 2 Silver And 1 Copper

Congrats Seeker! 3 golds is impressive as are the silver coins, especially, from the dry sand.

• Like 1

Yes, well done on those finds.  I can't remember the last time I found silver on my Santa Monica Bay beaches.  Where are your beaches?

• Like 1

That is a fantastic hunt, I will be lucky to be able to do that with my grandfathers 800. I have only found 3 coins with it so far, but I am cleaning out the trash from his back yard with it.

I think it is going to take a miracle to learn that thing, but I am working on it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Compass said:

Congrats Seeker! 3 golds is impressive as are the silver coins, especially, from the dry sand.

Thanks Compass, sometimes I just get lucky. I went out there just hoping to find just one silver coin and this happened. The only downside is that I have to cover more ground and it’s a challenge walking in the dry, for me at least.

14 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Yes, well done on those finds.  I can't remember the last time I found silver on my Santa Monica Bay beaches.  Where are your beaches?

I hunt Santa Monica and a few others and have found silver at all of them. I usually find the coins far from where all the dry sanders hunt.

12 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

That is a fantastic hunt, I will be lucky to be able to do that with my grandfathers 800. I have only found 3 coins with it so far, but I am cleaning out the trash from his back yard with it.

I think it is going to take a miracle to learn that thing, but I am working on it.

Thanks Valens and sorry about your loss. When it comes to the Equinox the best thing to do is stick to the presets, trust me they work very well.  When I’m hunting the wet sand I mostly use presets with some tweaks to pitch and I also reverse the tones. Keep reading these great forums and ask questions. You will become proficient in no time. HH

12 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Great day 0ut! That Nox is a work horse for sure, that's all I see at the beach here. 

Thanks OBN. Anywhere you go all you will see is people using the equinox.  Where I hunt there’s anywhere from 10-15 using the Nox. It’s simple to use, swing and finds the goods. If you swing it correctly, at the right places and some luck you will find what your looking for. There’s a lot of competition so sometimes you have to put extra effort. HH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's one mighty fine hunt there. Congratulations on the Gold and Silver.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, The Seeker said:

When it comes to the Equinox the best thing to do is stick to the presets, trust me they work very well.  When I’m hunting the wet sand I mostly use presets with some tweaks to pitch and I also reverse the tones. Keep reading these great forums and ask questions. You will become proficient in no time.

I really hope that you are right about that as I probably have dug over 250 holes in my grandmothers back yard by now and have only found 4 coins. I have been digging every time I get a solid tone and I can now tell everyone that her back yard looks like a war scene from the movies. I have read a lot of articles on here, but still don't know what I am doing. However if digging everything helps find the good stuff, I should be getting my share soon. I only have about another 1/4 block to go to the back fence and then I will move over about 10 feet more and come back up to the house again. They own half the block where they live as it was a church at one time.

• Like 1