Hi! New-ish Detectorist, New-ish To Forum

Mr Swing king

Wow,

Great luck and finds SK!! Those will get the blood pumping! Congratulations!! Were they even buried, or on the grass!? And what's the story on the rest??💍💍👍👍

1 hour ago, Joe D. said:

Wow,

Great luck and finds SK!! Those will get the blood pumping! Congratulations!! Were they even buried, or on the grass!? And what's the story on the rest??💍💍👍👍

Haha! Yes the two in the first picture were about 6to 8 inches deep. I suspect they got set on a blanket and the blanket later got picked up. They were about 3 feet from the edge of the sandbox area of the playground.

In the picture of the 5 rings, the one on the end is 10k it was the first good gold ring I found.

• Like 1

The middle ring was marked 18k but tested 14k, and it is the only one with cz stones. The second from the left is a 2 pennyweight 14k with 32 tiny diamonds. 

The jewelers said they were low quality, it took me finding the two really good ones to see the meaning of clarity when. Talking diamonds

Diamonds don't refract light but cz's do so if you look through the facets and see any rainbows they are cz's. Diamonds will also have inclusions and fewer the inclusions the better the diamond. Just the bits I learned on the way.

Nice playgrounds hehe, ones around here have aluminum rings :0