• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a short note on Joe’s “shorty” AQ battery. It fits well under the cuff and balance was not noticeably effected from the lighter than stock battery. Run time for me in “tone mode” was 6 hours 20 m

Well,Well,Well. Seems I’m not as senile as I thought. My run time with the shorty battery in “tone” mode today was 6 hours 4 min.s. I did use all metal for a short time to compare depth and detection.

Thanks Buddy, If you could give us a report in about a week that would be great. I used the same battery...... I had a run time of 5 hours and 30 minutes then 5 hours and 37 minutes the second time. A

Posted Images

Thanks Buddy, If you could give us a report in about a week that would be great. I used the same battery...... I had a run time of 5 hours and 30 minutes then 5 hours and 37 minutes the second time. All metal hunting the first trip then the second mostly all metal with a hour of mute mode. I am only making 5 Shorties like yours and 5 Big batteries.  I get the ten batts out there and give them several months I may do another round this winter when things are slow if everyone is still happy. The shorty is 140 plus shipping 15 dollars and the Big Battery is 170 plus 15 shipping. I expect the Big Batt to get 11 plus hours. 

List is full, Got in a hunt today and will be working on them Weds..on

Ji.....Cliv....Cli....De...See...Sha...Cu..EL..Te ...CC ...Ga/O

• Like 4

From one Joe to another,

Nice Work!!👍👍

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thanks Buddy, If you could give us a report in about a week that would be great. I used the same battery...... I had a run time of 5 hours and 30 minutes then 5 hours and 37 minutes the second time. All metal hunting the first trip then the second mostly all metal with a hour of mute mode. I am only making 5 Shorties like yours and 5 Big batteries. And the list only has one more opening...9 have signed up.. I get the ten batts out there and give them several months I may do another round this winter when things are slow if everyone is still happy. The shorty is 140 plus shipping 15 dollars and the Big Battery is 170 plus 15 shipping. I expect the Big Batt to get 11 plus hours. 

Those signed up

Ji.....Cliv....Cli....De...See...Sha...Cu..EL..Te ...?

Will do Joe but I expect little difference. I was very particular. I keep a water proof watch with me at all times ( since that thing on the CTX is worthless to me 👀😂) and from 2:20 till 8:40 exactly was its time. That dead battery and red light signal Is a little annoying to say the least. I do wish I hadn’t fallen  asleep during charge time. I will check that later. I covered 40 blocks round trip serpentine all the way. Stopped and ran a grid pattern in my gold holes until she died.  Plenty of battery for me.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CCadrin said:

Joe, I am interested in filling the last spot. I am still waiting for Rick to contact me. I was initially around 20th to 30th in line for the AQ.

Yes Sir, you got it.......sent you a message

7 hours ago, Joe D. said:

From one Joe to another,

Nice Work!!👍👍

Thanks Joe!! 

5 hours ago, Elbert said:

I think I reserved one but at my age I cant remember.:smile:

El

Yes Sir your on the list..

12 minutes ago, Carolina said:

Will do Joe but I expect little difference. I was very particular. I keep a water proof watch with me at all times ( since that thing on the CTX is worthless to me 👀😂) and from 2:20 till 8:40 exactly was its time. That dead battery and red light signal Is a little annoying to say the least. I do wish I hadn’t fallen  asleep during charge time. I will check that later. I covered 40 blocks round trip serpentine all the way. Stopped and ran a grid pattern in my gold holes until she died.  Plenty of battery for me.

Thanks Carolina....Be safe and dig us some gold!

I am only making 5 Shorties like yours and 5 Big batteries.  I get the ten batts out there and give them several months I may do another round this winter when things are slow if everyone is still happy. The shorty is 140 plus shipping 15 dollars and the Big Battery is 170 plus 15 shipping. I expect the Big Batt to get 11 plus hours. 

List is full, Got in a hunt today and will be working on them Weds..on

Ji.....Cliv....Cli....De...See...Sha...Cu..EL..Te ...CC ...Ga/O

Hey Joe, can I be on the list for the big EBL 26650 battery setup. FYI I have 8 EBLs on-hand.

Bill

1 hour ago, cobill said:

Hey Joe, can I be on the list for the big EBL 26650 battery setup. FYI I have 8 EBLs on-hand.

Bill

Bill I have set that one on the side for now. I have to work out the bugs on it..I've got about 34 hours on it now and I've had 2 issues. One's I think I can resolve but it's going to take some me some time to figure out how to get around them. Once I get the 10 batteries done I will get back on it..if you watch my video's that is the one I use now. I'll be putting a video up later tonight of tuesdays hunt with the AQ..

• Like 1