5 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Many Thanks Carolina for your time......And Reports.......I think we have it nailed down..my charge time was 3 hours....then runtime 5 1/2 hours to 6 hours.... I got another Shorty done..I'll be out with it Tuesday if weather is good. Cliff's...then it's in the mail. I see right now I maybe doing a two a week...almost like the AQ production line..😬

I believe at 2 per week you are beating the AQ production line!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joe, Does the SunRay Pro Gold CTX version headphone that works on the Nox 800 work with the AQ?  Thanks.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Joe. Thanks for the parts list. The only thing I can relate to is the JB Weld. 😆

Best to just keep me on your list! 👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

CC......... I Prefer using using the larger M-12 CTX fitting for I think it is stronger, more durable, and IP68.... I can fit the battery with the smaller ..(M-8...IP67) if you like. It's a few dollars more (10.oo) but when I get to your name (Or others on the list) I'll contact you to see which you prefer..or you can tell me now. Ten dollars is a lot cheaper then having to buy new head phones. 

Since I am last on your list and I still don't have my AQ (hopefully soon, my number is approaching) I'll let you know when the time comes. I sold my CTX last year but I know someone is selling one so I may be able to get a pair of Grey Ghost.