Detailed Review Of Makro Gold Racer By Steve Herschbach

6 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Thin gold sheets in many layers are not gold nuggets. The Gold Racer is a proven gold nugget detector. The problem here is you do not understand the difference between a gold nugget and thin sheets of dispersed gold. You can blame the detector if you want but all detectors will struggle or fail on that type of target.

So stop posting negative reviews on the database as I will just keep deleting them. You are making yourself look foolish because everyone here knows the facts that you are overlooking.

1563568003360-2011835668.jpg

Looks like mica flakes to me, not gold. When you find a detector that works on them let us know. The fact remains the Gold Racer works about as well as any of the top tier VLF units and so trashing the machine because it does not do what you want is pointless.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Thin gold sheets in many layers are not gold nuggets. The Gold Racer is a proven gold nugget detector. The problem here is you do not understand the difference between a gold nugget and thin sheets of dispersed gold. You can blame the detector if you want but all detectors will struggle or fail on that type of target.

So stop posting negative reviews on the database as I will just keep deleting them. You are making yourself look foolish because everyone here knows the facts that you are overlooking.

I think they are big enough to detect them ??? are thin sheets. But in many layers. 2 ... 3. millimeters thick. Even when they are in the bag a lot does not make any sound detector. To any other small piece including the ball pen sounds loud. But not gold nuggets

This is because metal detectors do not work well except on solid continuous masses of gold. This is true of all metal detectors. The problem is the nature of the items you have, not the detector. I have been doing this 45 years and know exactly what these machines are capable of. I encourage you to try and find and detector that will detect those items before assuming the detector is bad. If it picks up a ball pen the detector is working.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

This is because metal detectors do not work well except on solid continuous masses of gold. This is true of all metal detectors. The problem is the nature of the items you have, not the detector. I have been doing this 45 years and know exactly what these machines are capable of. I encourage you to try and find and detector that will detect those items before assuming the detector is bad. If it picks up a ball pen the detector is working.

It's gold. Tested . 

On 7/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, Vali said:

It's gold. Tested . 

Hello there... please send us an email at dilek.gonulay@noktadetectors.com 

Your negative posts about our devices on Facebook groups will not help resolve anything. Our company is praised for its customer service and we are more than happy to help you as well if there really is an issue with your detector. 

• Like 5

Nokta Makro, you are awesome. I love my Makro Gold Kruzer. It finds gold easily if I get the coil over some gold. It will not detect mica or any other non-metallic substance that I know of especially what the gentleman above has in his plastic bag which sure looks like mica to me.

thanks

Jeff

• Like 3