Whites " Vision " .. Spectra Number 1

EL NINO77

The "Spectra Circle "has closed ... I got the Spectra Vision ... I think it is one of the few original Visions available in Europe.

.so I will be able to make some direct comparison of Whites Vision from Spectra V3 and Spectra V3i ...

Are there any differences in performance ....? I heard from a colleague that the "Vision" has the most raw power and therefore 15-20% is the deepest ..

Is that true? ... We'll see ... and maybe we'll be surprised ...

Another thing that is of great interest is the wireless transfer of programs between  detectors Whites Vision and Spectra V3 - in theory it should work.
So we'll see ..

Other observations and opinions and tests regarding Vizion, Spectra V3 and V3i....by writing in this article ..

IMG_20200915_104402_441 (2).jpg

• Like 2

Nice. I didn't know that some of the Visions had sold before they were forced to change the name. I wonder how many of the early ones were released?

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see mine was the original v3 and i had it back to the states changed to the v3i. The v3 was a lot easier to ground balance than the v3i and the wireless transfer was good. I had a mate that had the the v3 so we could transfer programs between each other. let us know how you go with it EL. Regards Pinpointa.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Whites " Vision " .. Spectra Number 1

There were quite a few sold before the name change, first Vision, then V3, then V3i. Units were shipping when Garrett made a fuss about having the rights to “Treasure Vision”, and the change was made. My Vision with Bigfoot coil...

White’s V3i Information & Review

whites-vision-metal-detector-with-bigfoot-coil.jpg

• Like 1