AQ Limited Small Gold Tuesday

• The title was changed to AQ Limited Small Gold Tuesday

It will be interesting to see how the Fl hunters use this machine Joe.   We have more of a recent drop situation........ which with the AQ could change to be much like winter hunting here.   Those users will have to change how they hunt to cherry pick like you do.   Skipping shallower targets for the deeper/weaker ones would be like asking a dirt digger to just listen to med. tones for gold hunting in a park..... many will still want to dig it all which is time consuming except in the winter.  Thats when you take the time to work an area.   Very few PIs being used here so VLFs leave us a lot of junk that gets buried not to mention those who "CATCH AND RELEASE" targets........specifically bottle caps at these party beaches like say Ft Meyer where you have the river mud mixed with sand or even CWB.   BUT.... IMO, most hunting doing a lot of time out there will want to have this machine to hit beaches that appear cleaned out.

• Like 5

Big to ME.  Good job again Joe.

• Thanks 1

I think we are still on the same page about wanting a 9 or 10" coil out there.   Not that the 8" wont sale......if thats whats offered.   The 8" makes a good dive coil.......but remember the Xcal had an 8"...... and now we dont.   They just didnt sell well for salt water hunting.....but this is a PI and you may not loose very much depth like you do on a VLF.  Let me know how it goes Joe when ya get one.

• Like 1

Nice hunt Joe. I hope you get the moisture out of the camera. This temp drop is probably making it worse.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

Two nice rings that look fairly old. You can tell they were not recently dropped! Beauties! The AQ seemed to run very smooth on your video. Looks like you have this machine dialed in for your type of hunting extremely well. I think it will be in your detecting arsenal for a long time to come 😄

• Thanks 1