Hot Program With Full Tones

Kaolin washer

i HAVE been using the Hot program in full tones, with the HF coil and 28khz , I have been amazed at how good it is at telling iron from non iron , and tells me more about the iron in the ground , like is it round iron flat iron  and really good at telling me how big the iron is . I took it to iron hill and its finding 22 slugs, shot shels, brass, right now i would have to say its my favorite,  i do check it with the deep , program. the deep seems like the Equnox to me  prone to false on cut nails. but so far the hot has been hot and good and hot

• The title was changed to Hot Program With Full Tones

Note that Deus “Hot” is just Deus Fast in Full Tones and no disc (disc at -6.4), a fav of Gary Blackwell who hates to run with discrimination if he can avoid it.  If you want to “hear it all” (ferrous and non-ferrous) in full tones, you basically have to run disc between -6.4 and 0 (note on Deus the ferrous region runs up to about +10 or so) because iron volume is non-functional in Full Tones.  The downside in running this way is you likely have an unstable or at least unreliable horseshoe display and cannot take advantage of discrimination mitigated ferrous down averaging of non-ferrous target IDs.  Don’t like to run Hot in iron, as a result, but it is a great coin shooting mode in the presence of modern, aluminum junk.