Those are some beautiful finds Jim- congrats! Surprised to hear that you were using the BeachHunter in the lake. I would think that trash would be a big issue.

• Like 2

WTG Buddy! I knew you and Bluetube had to be working those beach's after everyone had went home. I can't wait to see you get your AQ, I'm sure it will be like virgin grounds all over for you on some of your spots. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Compass said:

Those are some beautiful finds Jim- congrats! Surprised to hear that you were using the BeachHunter in the lake. I would think that trash would be a big issue.

Thank You

This is a small beach that I live 3 minutes from,It was replenished with sand in early 60s I need to get through this sand, For the old stuff. I use a floating sifter and dig every sound. Almost all trash has been removed through the years.

The best part of removing everything is when people ask if I find anything good I show them fish hooks and their attitude changes.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, phrunt said:

Awesome hunt, great finds 🙂 It will be interesting if you can find the chain to go with it.

Thank You

I do not have high hopes of the chain because the locket was very weak signal from the TDI 3 scoops but I was in chin deep water and the scoops were not full scoops .   But I will try

12 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

WTG Buddy! I knew you and Bluetube had to be working those beach's after everyone had went home. I can't wait to see you get your AQ, I'm sure it will be like virgin grounds all over for you on some of your spots. 

Thank You Joe

Yes waiting for the AQ,  these came from where the added sand thins and I was able to get through it I keep wondering what is under the sand closer to shore in the active zone.

Just have to wait.

• Like 1

Beautiful rings. Great hunt Jim. It is nice when the crowds dwindle and you can relax and listen for those faint hits. You are very lucky to live next to a beach 🤗

• Like 1