New Member From North Georgia

Dirt Wagon

2 hours ago, Dirt Wagon said:

Will do Steve, won't mention any bargains again on this site.

Honestly the first time any site has reprimanded me like this before, I'm just not accustomed to it.

It is not a reprimand. As I explained, people who are first time posters promoting companies and sales with links are almost 100% of the time spammers. It would not have been an issue had your first posts not been promotional in nature. I'm sorry you got caught up in all that, but you have no idea just how much of this stuff I have to deal with. I've got a great success rate, but am only human and screw up now and then.

• Like 3

Welcome DW, 

Steve H. has an extensive gold prospecting, and hunting section on this (his) forum! And it's free to read!! And the added bonus to be able to ask questions of the man himself! Plus many other accomplished gold hunters on this forum! This is an ideal place to become knowledgeable!

Good Luck!👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MSC said:

Welcome Dirt, good luck on future finds whatever they may be. 

Thanks!

Still waiting on the detector to arrive, curious to what else is buried in my yard. So far I've found a V8 2 barrel intake manifold, a water meter cover, a cheap pot, & .223 shells while digging. I doubt I'll find anything worth much so close to home but it'll be nice to get the place cleaned up properly.