Beach Hunt Again With The AQ

That is a good report for how the detector responds.  My last couple of trips have been deep beaches with little to show for my effort.  I'm wondering what I would find with an AQ in those types of beaches.

The rings I find sound good no matter what metal they are made of.  It falls into that physical shape category that supersedes the metal the object is made of.  It seems to be the opposite of chains which become 'invisible' to all known detectors at depth. 

• Like 2

That is why 2 of my 3 pinpointer's are PI's! The third is the carrot, which hardly gets used! My Treasure Products 585 is my goto, and my PulseDive is the new kid in the arsenal!

Nice pickup on the stud earring! And ring!👍👍

'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe D. said:

That is why 2 of my 3 pinpointer's are PI's! The third is the carrot, which hardly gets used! My Treasure Products 585 is my goto, and my PulseDive is the new kid in the arsenal!

Nice pickup on the stud earring! And ring!👍👍

'

Hi Joe, I had purchased one I think it was called land and sea or something like that. Speaker gave out after it took a short fall out of the holder. Took it apart and saw that the speaker was not soldered like in the old days. almost looked glued in place. I also tried the Quest probe. That one is not nearly loud enough to use it near the ocean. Can't hear it with the sound from the waves and can't feel the vibration from it.  Honestly the best pulse I have used was the pistol probe which is not waterproof and looks from a distance like a gun 😲. I would love to have a dependable, loud   pulse pin pointer that is water proof in a Garrett carrot case. Any manufacturers really listening out there ? As far as the studs go, I'm not sure how deep I found them but probably pretty shallow. Some of them gave a double beep, so I probably will be missing them so I don't have to dig hair pins which also give a nice double beep.

Nice report on the AQ. I think when they are finally released to the general public, a lot of people will be lined up waiting to purchase. 

• Like 1