Attempted Treasure Coast Hunt!

Joe D.

Wonder if the smaller ones were some sort of pins for rigging ropes. They look like some sort of eye loops that might have been fastened to decking.

If your hunting iron you can always get a PI and dig everything from bobby pins and up πŸ™‚

• Like 1

GB,

Β  Β  I found those in Stuart, which isΒ well South of the 1715 beaches! But they could be part of an old fishing boat, or something, being where i found them!πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Joe D. said:

Great way to start Fall here!

Great pictures Joe D.; if you don't mind me asking where are those beach front rocks in the picture? Walton?

This fall has been disappointing andΒ you have not missed much. We need min two days of moderate N NNE winds. The coastline runs NW-SE so even NE winds are straight on shore and we need min. 4-6'Β high surf as well.

I use the surf reports forecast. Happy Hunting!

FloridaSon,

Β  Β This is where the pictures are from! CoolΒ place if you haven't been before! The rocks are the only reason this place is still standing! Or else it would have been blasted into the Indian River long ago! πŸ‘πŸ‘20200923_095037.thumb.jpg.03612dc414159d341173a082ec3dd5a1.jpg

• Like 2