For Sale Keene Rc-1 Rock Crusher

I have a lightly used Keene RC-1 rock crusher that has been sitting in my garage for quite a few years without use so it's time to get rid of it. I purchased it from the original owner that only used it a couple times and I only used it a couple times. I'll get some pictures of it up later today or tomorrow.

New cost on Keene's website is $1,265.

I am looking to get $350 and my price is firm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matt said:

I have a lightly used Keene RC-1 rock crusher that has been sitting in my garage for quite a few years without use so it's time to get rid of it. I purchased it from the original owner that only used it a couple times and I only used it a couple times. I'll get some pictures of it up later today or tomorrow.

New cost on Keene's website is $1,265.

I am looking to get $350 and my price is firm.

PM Sent. -Mike

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, matt said:

This is still available. $300 takes it.

Hi Matt, could you post a photo or two please?   Also, does the engine run and are you willing to ship?

Thanks,

Brian. 

I'll get a picture of it this afternoon. The engine should run since it's basically new, but I haven't tried to start it in several years. The carb and jets might need to be cleaned. It's too difficult to ship with gas and oil. Local Sacramento or vicinity pick up only.

Hi Matt, PM’d back in September- please check. Thanks!

6 hours ago, matt said:

Just checked and I don't have a PM from you. Please re-send.

I’ll follow up after SDMiner...

• 4 weeks later...

Where are you located , interested but shipping to MN maybe an issue ?

A quote ?

Thanks John

• Similar Content

• By Ken Walls
      This is a Garrett ATX Deep Seeker package with the solid 13 inch DD coil, 20 inch Mono coil and a xtra 8 inch mono coil. It was bought brand new in Oct 2020. It has never been used. Still under warranty. Has hard case, soft case, coil covers on all three coils, battery charger, rechargeable baterries, 2 sets of xtra AA battery packs, headphones and all paperwork, Cds  and instructions that came with it. Dont really want to ship since it will be expensive and I would rather you look at it. Can ship at buyers expense. $1800. Located in Reno NV. 
      Call or text 775-846-6357

• By Dan(NM)
      11" pro coil for the FBS detectors, Explorer, Etrac, asking $100 shipped. I prefer Paypal friends and family or add 3% for regular Paypal.

• By Noah (FL)
      MultiKruzer with stock coil, 5”x9.5” coil, wireless headphones, Makro waterproof headphones, and external battery pod for sale.  I’m hoping to get $400 plus shipping but am open to offers and maybe even trades.  I lent it to a friend to use after his detector was stolen. I’ll post photos when I pick it up Thursday or Friday.   
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      Lightly used and well known Reed's Battery Pack Audio Amp kit for the early model Minelab Pulse Induction detectors.  SD-2100, SD-2200, GP-Extreme, GP-3000 and GP-3500 models.   Yes it charges just fine.  They used to sell for around $400/$500.  Many folks still enjoy the SD and GP series detectors and like getting the extra signal strength and response to hear the deeper and weaker signals.  Read about it on google as so many Aussies and a few Americans will certainly talk it up.  $165 shipped.  You get everything but the detector flyers.

• By Rick Kempf
      Works fine on my DFX. Good condition, no seam cracks - top cover yellowed due to exposure to light over the years.
      $550 shipped FedEX

• By DB1000
      Saw them on Ebay for 750.00 Asking 650.00. Mint Cond. Also selling Regular DFX for 500.00 also in exc cond. AA battery holders, Charging transformers and batteries included.