Great hunting and wish more luck on your next hunt.

One of these days I will be able to do that, I hope.

• Like 2

Very good hunt !

It is difficult with analog to be very sensitive to silver and very sensitive to gold simultaneously.
A digital version can correct this.

I preferred for this version a maximum sensitivity to gold jewelry.

Although prospecting is a passion, this type of detector is made to find as much gold as possible.

Two years ago an ounce of gold was at 1176 dollars, it reached 2067 dollars last month ... 

It is only the beginning, the prices are maintained artificially 5 times below their value.

• Like 7

On 9/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, cdv said:

WTG, another nice old class ring. To bad the silver gets eaten up so bad, you'd  have a heck of a collection of silver coins.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff....I just sent in all of my silver for the last 18 months..Amazing I got 1598.oo

On 9/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Joe D. said:

Love that class ring! The older one's look so much nicer than the modern one's!!

The King Tides have been keeping the water way up, here in Florida! Plus with the big waves and winds, alot of sand removal, and beach leveling has happened! No cut's though! So finds have been sparse! Once everything calms down for a week or so, we should get some good sorting, and maybe some good finds!👍👍

Thank You!...I agree on the Class rings, I've got several from the teens also, the designs are so interesting. 

23 hours ago, Elbert said:

Very cool ring and it looks like the at cross might have some years on it. 

Thanks Buddy...Yes I would say the 30's possibly?

Inked.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Enough for a second AQ. Please wait to I get mine. LOL

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:55 AM, cdv said:

Wow, you did have a bunch of silver......outstanding !

Cliff

Thanks Cliff! 

On 9/26/2020 at 9:50 AM, CCadrin said:

Enough for a second AQ. Please wait to I get mine. LOL

Yes. I was Very Blessed to have the chance to own one of the first and Out of respect to all of those who have waited and are still waiting... I have asked Rick to save me the very last "AQ" Limited if possible.

• Like 4

WTG Pirate. I feel your pain all my spare time has been taken up this past month. It seems like I had more free time when I was working.

HH

Mike

• Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 6:13 AM, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Very good hunt !a

It is difficult with analog to be very sensitive to silver and very sensitive to gold simultaneously.
A digital version can correct this.

I preferred for this version a maximum sensitivity to gold jewelry.

Although prospecting is a passion, this type of detector is made to find as much gold as possible.

Two years ago an ounce of gold was at 1176 dollars, it reached 2067 dollars last month ... 

It is only the beginning, the prices are maintained artificially 5 times below their value.

Thank You Alexandre!!

And Thank You and the Team for all the work, time and effort that it took to get the AQ out !!

Hats off to the Team!!

w8vkuo.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

WTG Pirate. I feel your pain all my spare time has been taken up this past month. It seems like I had more free time when I was working.

HH

Mike

Thanks Mike! I fully understand. I'm getting out about once a week now but hopefully this winter things will easy some. Been working on the batteries of late...

20200922_214555.jpg

20200922_221840.jpg

20200927_104133.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank You Alexandre!!

And Thank You and the Team for all the work, time and effort that it took to get the AQ out !!

Hats off to the Team!!

Thanks for posting that photo.  Always nice to see faces associated with names.  Two of those five we've known about for a long time, but 'Welcome!' to metal detector rockstar fame to the other three.

• Like 1