Nice going Joe! It sure cleaned up nicely too. Looks like the AQ is waking up the deep ones.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Gold #22 for the AQ

Excellent! Water levels at my location have been terrible. Ring sure cleaned up nice!

23 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

The AQ is not a silver magnet. To the best of my recollection, a nickel air tested better than a silver dollar

Could be a very good thing. Both the Tejon and HHPulse I've used tested better on a nickle than a quarter and both were very good at finding gold.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

The AQ is not a silver magnet. To the best of my recollection, a nickel air tested better than a silver dollar on the AQ I sold OBN.

That sounds good to me. I would rather have a gold magnet than a silver magnet for my hunting situations.

• Like 1

Love that class ring! The older one's look so much nicer than the modern one's!!

The King Tides have been keeping the water way up, here in Florida! Plus with the big waves and winds, alot of sand removal, and beach leveling has happened! No cut's though! So finds have been sparse! Once everything calms down for a week or so, we should get some good sorting, and maybe some good finds!👍👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rick Kempf said:

The AQ is not a silver magnet. To the best of my recollection, a nickel air tested better than a silver dollar on the AQ I sold OBN.

Thank you Rick for the sale. I love the "AQ"... I'm Amazed every time I go out how deep it is...It really can Awaken spots that no other machine can. 

3 hours ago, okara gold said:

Nice going Joe! It sure cleaned up nicely too. Looks like the AQ is waking up the deep ones.

Thank You! Yes badly stain, which I do enjoy bringing them back to life. 

And Yes, These are not signals that say I am here.............Very faint "Halo's" which others have walked right past. 

3 hours ago, tvr said:

Excellent! Water levels at my location have been terrible. Ring sure cleaned up nice!

Could be a very good thing. Both the Tejon and HHPulse I've used tested better on a nickle than a quarter and both were very good at finding gold.

Thanks TVR! Yes we have had some Crazy water levels the last week. Looks a little better this weekend from what I see, not sure about the winds but maybe another outing.