Rocky Mountain Gold ( Season Totals )

oneguy

Fantastic hunting and hope that you have many more hunts like that.

Would you please share the GPS numbers for me so maybe I can get my detector adjusted to the area.

• Thanks 1

Nothing special but the weather is GREAT right now so I got out and was able to get a few tiddlers this week. Got skunked on Monday, Thurs. I stumbled onto this little patch for 24 bits. Then today (Fri.) I was gonna hammer the new found patch and dug my butt off and only got 2 TINY bits...then lost one of them!....lol  Anyways...good to get out and I'll take them if I can find them!

2gram.JPG

• Like 9

Impressive gold and pics.  Your dedication is proof that good gold is still for the taking.  Hats of to your successful season.  

• Thanks 1

Weather here has just been too damn nice to call the season over just yet. Managed to get out this week on Tues. and Wed. and scrounged up 2 pieces on Tues. and 15 on Wed.  Supposed to be another nice week ahead after rain this weekend?  Hopefully a few more hunts before I call it....

specimen.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna call it for the season.  These are the last little bits I could work out on a location cleanup before the rain came today. Already driven through a dusting of snow and it's getting cold with short days....that time of year.  Ended up with 8ozt. and count was 484 pieces for the season.  Had a blast.  Thanks to everybody for the comments and likes, etc.!!!!!

last bits.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Really nice to see you doing so well in only your 3rd season...gives a arm chair prospector such as myself something to aspire for...and I like how you used a different merc for each picture! 🙂 beautiful gold and pice work on the  quality photos..

strick