Rocky Mountain Gold ( Season Totals )

oneguy

50 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Get in that new cruiser--- you know the way to WA!!!🤠

I think this whole Covid thing was Aussies wanting to keep me out,, to keep me from nicking all their yellow!!!

Great finds for the USA Oneguy, I must admit!!!!... i used to live in Ennis before the fever hit me-- right next to Alder Gulch in Virginia City no less....

We always say-- "there's gotta be more deeper"----and how many have fallen for that one...😛

Nah have forgotten the way to WA, FNQs the go for this old fella, plus I don`t think Oneguy needs our hints or anything as he`s on fire as is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice work Oneguy, and inspiring too to see some great gold come from a place a little closer to home.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for the comments!!!  I'll be talking about this season for many years...."yeah I remember back in 2020"...lol  Doubt it'll ever happen again as things just kinda came together this season, but that's what keeps us going......

Thanks again and good luck out there......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great job of finding spots others forgot to look.

Do you have any idea how much time you spent detecting over the season?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Do you have any idea how much time you spent detecting over the season?

I get out twice a week on average.  Got skunked today...  Tomorrow it'll be out cutting firewood (another type of gold). Weather here fantastic today!!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats Oneguy. You did very well this year. That is a well earned haul. Impressive.

• Thanks 1