For Sale Introducing Myself And A Large Collection Of Metal Detectors That We Have Available

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reg Sniff was a very respected member of the detecting community, and I am overriding the normal Classifieds rules to help Reggie and the family find good homes for some of these detectors. Welcome to

Hello, My name is Reggie Sniff. My father was a metal detector enthusiast. He had been an avid coin, jewelry and ultimately a gold hunter and collector since the 1970's. He was also an elect

Reg was a treasure. He cheerfully shared lots of knowledge on various forums and was equally generous in personal correspondence. He will be missed.

Posted Images

Good Grief! I thought I had too many detectors with 13! 

Reg was a treasure. He cheerfully shared lots of knowledge on various forums and was equally generous in personal correspondence.

He will be missed.

• Like 5

It's lucky, or unlucky for me I don't live in the US or I'd be writing a list of them that I want to get.

• Haha 1

My condolences Reggie,

I'm so sorry for your loss! That is quite a collection your father amassed! You may need a good bit of time to liquidate them! I'm sure some are very collectable! I'm betting there are several collectors here on the forum that can help you price them accordingly! 

Good Luck!👍👍

And take care!🙏

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss Reggie, I do know what you are going through as my grandfather past away recently also.

There are many people on this forum that will be able to help in your quest of finding homes for the detectors.

I hope you keep a few for yourself to carry on his legacy.

• Like 4

Sorry for your loss Reggie. My condolences to your family.

Best of luck with the detector sales.

• Like 1

My condolences Reggie,

Wow, some of those old machines bring back some childhood dreams of getting my first machine.

Reggie maybe you could photo document some of the older machines, and post them up before you sell them. I sure everone here would love to see some closeups.

• Like 1

Welcome Reggie,and was terrible news to hear that Reg has passed away,certainly a loss to the detecting community.

Wow what a amazing collection of detectors and coils,i thought i was bad as i currently have 25 detectors and over 50 coils but that collection makes mine look small.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1