For Sale Introducing Myself And A Large Collection Of Metal Detectors That We Have Available

I may be interested as a collectable the Richard Ray Phantom if it works. Could you post a picture Reggie? Thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reg Sniff was a very respected member of the detecting community, and I am overriding the normal Classifieds rules to help Reggie and the family find good homes for some of these detectors. Welcome to

Hello, My name is Reggie Sniff. My father was a metal detector enthusiast. He had been an avid coin, jewelry and ultimately a gold hunter and collector since the 1970's. He was also an elect

Reg was a treasure. He cheerfully shared lots of knowledge on various forums and was equally generous in personal correspondence. He will be missed.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

I may be interested as a collectable the Richard Ray Phantom if it works. Could you post a picture Reggie? Thanks

I has my sister look for the phantom but she was unable to find the Phantom.  She will look again when she gets a chance.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father. It was an honor to have known such a great person and I will truly miss him. May God embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.

I’m interesting about one of detectors, I didn’t see it in the collection.

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear this. My sympathies to the family and to all of you who have had a friendship with Reggie. It's always sad to see someone who contributes so greatly to our hobby pass. Judging from the responses, Reggie was well liked and well spoken of. I'm not sure if I ever spoke with Reggie, but I think I did. Was Reggie by any chance a dealer for Detech coils? If so I bought a couple of my coils for the GPX from him. Any update on if the detectors are for sale on a web site? I may be interested in some, just for nostalgia purposes.

• Like 1

Reggie, 

How's the sale going? Any additions or deletions from the list!?👍👍

On 10/20/2020 at 6:04 PM, Joe D. said:

Reggie, 

How's the sale going? Any additions or deletions from the list!?👍👍

The list is slowly shrinking.  We have sold quite a few and many of the other nicer ones have gone to family members.  I have more detectors than I will ever use myself at this point.

We didn't find any more detectors so the list won't be increasing.  What we do not sell to the forum folks we will likely just keep or post on Ebay.

• Like 1

My condolences on your father's passing Reggie. It's sounds as if many people were positively impacted by your father and his lifestyle and it's good to see a collection like that.

How would you like to be contacted concerning potential purchase of a unit...I wouldn't mind owning one or two from his collection.

• Like 1