Download The Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd Owners Manual

• The title was changed to Download The Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd Owners Manual

Steve, 

I'm surprised First Texas did not include coil cable wrapping/securing instructions for water hunting, to prevent cable movement and noise problems. Jim Pugh noticed the problem in FL. right away.

Bill

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cobill said:

Steve, 

I'm surprised First Texas did not include coil cable wrapping/securing instructions for water hunting, to prevent cable movement and noise problems. Jim Pugh noticed the problem in FL. right away.

Bill

We will update this manual and make it evolve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vive equinox said:

Hello , english only ? 

This version is only available in the USA, so there will be no other translation language.
For the international versions, there will be other languages when the detectors are marketed.

Pretty amazing that they went out of their way to create a manual for a detector that will be less than 100 units and soon be out of production.

The final production version will be so similar that apart for a couple of sections, little or no changes will be required.

Another way to look at it is with fewer than 100 sold, this manual is - like the AQ Limited - part of a strange sort of “public beta”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger-NH said:

Pretty amazing that they went out of their way to create a manual for a detector that will be less than 100 units and soon be out of production.

You would have preferred that there was NO manual?😉

This manual will be modified later but the mods will only be  slight updates about the battery aspects. Nothing dramatic!!

1. 2 minutes ago, Willy said:
4 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

For the international versions, there will be other languages when the detectors are marketed.

Alexandre please excuse my ignorance. Could you or Willy tell me if the international version or final version is analog since you say there is little changed. Is there plans for a digital version or is this even technologically possible at this time? Thanks for your patience.