Latest Session With The Nox

1 minute ago, MSC said:

Nice, Rivers rat, looks like fun finds. I am so tempted to get a Nox 800. 

My mate who does beaches only have 3(yes 3!) ,this way he doesn't need to change the coils.....plus tons of spare parts...........i saw him with a new car (a fiat panda not a Porsche Cayenne) he told me his Gold take of the year so far paid for it...........including the Huge 9ct gold ring if found few months ago.He also do inland and detect every day almost

RR

• Like 4

I have watched on tv and read of many of the great finds of ancient coins and artifacts( as well as Steve's trip to Britten )found. I have watched on different documentaries on PBS, folks using 800's in fields with incredible finds from the Roman era. Would love to try that someday. I think your friend has a good system. Good luck out there.  

• Like 1

Regis,some tremendous finds me old mate,hope you find some more finds.......very well done.

Congrats on the silver and other finds. They look like they have been there a while. I'm loving my 800 as well but haven't used it much near saltwater yet.

• Like 1

Great hunt with good results, I am learning my grandfathers 800 and still have a lot to learn. Some day I will hit the coast with it's beaches, but for now I need to learn what I am doing.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1