Kruzer Coil Question On Depth And Weight

kac

2 hours ago, bigtim1973 said:

What has nokta done recently....I am not clear on the matter with your disappointment in them.

They are selling a faulty product and not doing anything about it.

Between their Covid shutdown and a new war brewing with Armenia they might have some issues. I have a friend in lets say global finance, He say's turkey has some serious problems since the virus. His term was shit show. With all the problems I had with customer service, and yours. I think maybe Nokta might be dealing with a supply chain and employee issue, which explains lack of responses on e-mails. As for Georgia service center. Six days after he had my old coil and a yo did you get my coil e-mail, he said he was sending it back. I asked him what the problem was with the coil and I'm still waiting for him to tell me what it was. I like the MK but I might be moving on.

well it does not look like they are going anywhere anytime soon. They just posted on their face book page the new Andy Sabish Nokta Simplex hot to book. Which I think is a little extreme but what do I know.

I do not necessarily think it would be a problem with Nokta as a company whole but maybe the one who is over the repair center here. Some times electronics act weird on one machine and work perfect on another.

The coils should never got out of QC and NA support should have someone knowledgable on the products and accessories. I don't like the use car salesman tactic of excusing a flaw. I understand mistakes can happen and came across an issue that effects who knows how many people buying the product and felt it necessary to inform them there is a problem. Apparently Nokta doesn't feel the same way whether it is in Turkey or the USA. To me that is a problem in of itself.

I have doubts that the wireless headpone question will ever get anwered. Time will tell.

Wondering whether this will help out on pairing the Green edition headphones with your gold racer.

• Like 1

Also looked on findmall, and Anfibio owners quote the 11" round coil to be around 471-478 grams with cable etc.  Note that the coils weighed were with the extra supports built into them, the obviously AF28 no longer has them.  I did read somewhere only to expect around an extra inch in depth over the stock coil, though escapes me on where I read that.

8 hours ago, kac said:

They are selling a faulty product and not doing anything about it.

Hello there. This is Dilek - Now, I do not know whether the product is faulty or not because I need to look into it. And yes we may have sold a faulty product because there is no company in the whole world with 0% failure whether in this industry or any other!  UT the part ''NOKTA MAKRO is doing nothing about it '' is something I will reject to. Are you referring to the service center as Nokta Makro or us? Have you gotten in touch with us? I cannot tell who you are from the nickname. So if you can email me at dilek.gonulay@noktadetectors.com with details, I will try to help you. 

• Like 1

The coil has been FedEx back to the dealer and they should be sending it back to you guys to look into it. I fully understand no company has a 100% success rate and these are trying times but my concern was if this was a manufacturing mistake that I would not be the sole person with that mistake. I told dealer to check their inventory. I believed it may had been a bad batch. I brought this to the attention to the GA service center where the Tech excused it as EMI or ground mineralization. Neither hold water with me as I can successfully test and compare my other machines and coils and have a general idea on what the coil can do. Because the poor response from the GA Tech I felt it necessary to let users here know so they don't purchase a faulty product. If the Tech had responded in a way that would suggest he would look into the situation then it would never been posted here. I felt he was covering up something and I felt cheated in my purchase.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:11 PM, kac said:

The coil has been FedEx back to the dealer and they should be sending it back to you guys to look into it. I fully understand no company has a 100% success rate and these are trying times but my concern was if this was a manufacturing mistake that I would not be the sole person with that mistake. I told dealer to check their inventory. I believed it may had been a bad batch. I brought this to the attention to the GA service center where the Tech excused it as EMI or ground mineralization. Neither hold water with me as I can successfully test and compare my other machines and coils and have a general idea on what the coil can do. Because the poor response from the GA Tech I felt it necessary to let users here know so they don't purchase a faulty product. If the Tech had responded in a way that would suggest he would look into the situation then it would never been posted here. I felt he was covering up something and I felt cheated in my purchase.

''they should be sending it back to you guys to look into it.'' This is where the confusion begins.

We are located in Istanbul Turkey - nobody will send us that coil back and we will not be able to look at it.

Unless I understand who you are, who the dealer is and have more detailed info, I will not be able to track this and help you out.