Keep them coming! I can't wait for my machine.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Your on the roll Cliff!! Be interesting to see your compare with the MDT...Did the battery go 5/30 for you?

Almost to the minute Joe. Dont think I want one to last longer.

• Like 1

Nice going Cliff. At least you know what's hiding in the dry sand. Looks like you had quite the workout!

My guess the AQ will be much deeper than the MDT. When I owned the MDT, my buddy was hitting targets on an Excal in pinpoint mode and I could not hear then. 

• Like 1

Looking at those bottle caps Cliff...... a lot of people might dig a good many of those.   Corona, bud, and those with a bit of copper in the lids.   I avoid most of them especially the shallow ones just because we know they are high conductors.   Charles....it must be your location, because ive got a lot of time on both those machines and an Xcal wont get the depth of the MDT.... PP mode or not here in Fl.   Anyone know the guys in Calf who might have an AQ?  Ive got someone interested in taking a look at one.   Cliff ...... you are starting to bring it buddy.  Gold is picking up for you.  Like Tim im getting some rings, but gold is hard to come by on my beaches.   But this week may shake some out if we get the sand moving in one direction..... besides N or toward shore.  GL out there.....and thanks for coming along the other day.  Joe ... congrats on that battery and its run time.

Nice job Cliff, congrats on the Gold. By this time next year the AQ users will start looking like body builders. I hope Fisher keeps increasing their output.  I'm looking forward to getting a good workout.

HH

Mike

• Like 1