Competition Hunt Metal Detecting Tips Please?

OK, I removed the LST control box and was able to cut and modify an electricians tool pouch by CLC Workgear at Rural King , and slide the Lobo control box all the way into it, cable out the bottom, pouch has 2 inch belt loop.  I am swinging the coil and rod  around but there is an awful squeak at the top camlock where the  S rod attaches. Camlocks are as tight as I can get them. That squeak is VERY annoying.seems to be worst at the end of each arc as I sweep and reverse direction. what causes the squeak and how to stop it?

As far as I can tell no Clean sweep for Lobo ST. I do have a 10 x12 but it is heavy. Prefer the 8 inch round or 9x8 coils.

How do you ever pinpoint with a Cleansweep coil being so huge? Could be multiple targets under it?

Might have it fixed? I put upper rod in my vise, clamped it down, had to use BIG wrench to loosen hard to turn camlock. Pulled S rod off. Noticed the camlock squeaked by itself. Noticed grime/grease on end of upper rod. Took light sandpaper and removed that. I remembered my squeaky garage door and how nothing would work until I got hold of white lithium grease in spray can. I found my can and sprayed the camlock down really good, put it all back together, and NO MORE POLE SQUEAK.. Will have to see if it holds up now?