2 hours ago, phrunt said:

You'll need to start a second hand jewellery shop soon.  It's never ending 🙂

Antique jewelry shop Simon.  You can sell things for much higher prices!

Well done Joe.  Don't melt'em.  haha

• Thanks 1

Joe..... impressive finds.  Question........ do you happen to know how many and who got these machines in Calf?   Anyone needing a battery upgrade should see you.  I got a look at yours Sat.......as usual you do great work.   Hoping you get your 100 again this year buddy........

• Thanks 1

I don't have mine yet!  😇

• Thanks 1

Very nice hunt. Thanks for providing the details and settings of your hunt.

• Thanks 1

Nice job. You are really in tune with the AQ and also where to hunt successfully with it. Water hunting at the beach, and I'm assuming, fresh water lakes will do well with it. I'm surprised you have any time to even make batteries with all those lost rings screaming at you to come get them 😄 Let me know when I get close to my turn for one of your batteries.

• Thanks 1

Nice going on the rings Joe!  I like your AQ setup. The short power cable is a nice improvement. Maybe you could make and sell a few of those for anyone purchasing a battery from you. 

• Thanks 1

Nice job Pirate!!! I see you were getting into the crunchies.😁

HH

Mike

• Thanks 1

Nice run. I see you have a broken ring that looks old. I found a similar one in the woods and it seemed to be made of bronze or brass. You have an idea on the age on that one and what type of metal it is? I guessed one I found to be around late 1700's-early or mid 1800's by the coins I had found in the area.

• Thanks 1