Northern Nevada Fun!

Beautiful gold Peg.  The really flat one with chevron edges is amazing.  I noticed you also scored a couple with quite a bit of silver.  Were they from the same place as the others or different?  Lundy has spent the time out there to learn some areas, so always be on a lookout for him.  He's usually quite friendly anyway and his skills are better than most, so not many people is he worried about.

Your drink of choice is not my cup of tea, so next time I'm down and or see you, I'll be sure to BMOB.

12 grams is fabulous.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Beautiful gold Peg.  The really flat one with chevron edges is amazing.  I noticed you also scored a couple with quite a bit of silver.  Were they from the same place as the others or different?  Lundy has spent the time out there to learn some areas, so always be on a lookout for him.  He's usually quite friendly anyway and his skills are better than most, so not many people is he worried about.

Your drink of choice is not my cup of tea, so next time I'm down and or see you, I'll be sure to BMOB.

12 grams is fabulous.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Gerry! The big flat one is Lucky Lundy’s....mine were the 7 on top and his were the 7 on bottom of the bottle.  And NO WAY do I drink whiskey lol, that was his too! Those days are long gone for me....I’m more a merlot or Pinot noir kind of gal after dinner😄 Hunted 4 or 5 different locations so the gold would have some differences. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, IdahoPeg said:

I’m more a merlot or Pinot noir kind of gal after dinner😄 Hunted 4 or 5 different locations so the gold would have some differences. 

How can you make life long lasting memories drinking merlot/pinot in the desert?  Ya gots to let the hair down on occasion Peg.  Only live once right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

How can you make life long lasting memories drinking merlot/pinot in the desert?  Ya gots to let the hair down on occasion Peg.  Only live once right.

Oh, I’ve had my share of good times lol 😉😄

I keep waiting for Chet's report.  Did I miss it?