Hello, My First Forum

JCR

This is the first Forum I have ever joined but have enjoyed reading it for a long time.

Thank you Steve.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Hello, My First Forum

Hello JCR,

Β  Β  Welcome to the forum! Look's like you have a good selection of detectors to use! How long have you been at it?Β And how is East Texas detecting? Show us some finds, when you get a chance! And be safe; it appears another hurricane is heading your way!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Joe D & Steve.

Other than as an 8yr old kid trying to use my Dad'sΒ D Tex BFO about 1970, I have been active since 1992 on & off. My area has history in the ground going back to the Spanish passing thru late 17th century. Locally I hunt some properties that had mid 1830's activity but it is very scarce. I mostly dig Relics, a few old coins and some bottles now & then off old house sites and forgotten activity areas. I stay in the woods a good bit. I am not very computer savy so I may not try any photos for a while. As for rain; Send it, my garden needs it!Β  Β ( I still have the old D Tex! )

• Like 6

JCR, Welcome to DP. You most likely know this place is great for info and for on and off detectors to regain some enthusiasm for the hobby. That's how I got bitten by the detector bug again. Glad your here and please take a stab at posting your photo's, we all would love to see what you are finding!!!!

Welcome onboard,look forward to reading your posts,possibly my favourite detecting forum.

JCR, Welcome once more and I find that this is the best forum on the internet.

The people here is always nice and has answers for almost anything, except how to make perfect chocolate chip cookies.

Other than that you have everything you could ever want from a forum.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums.Β  How long have you been reading?

Years ago (early 80s) I was in TylerΒ for a few days andΒ I took a fishing trip to Lake Fork.Β  I saw lots of Texas that year from the North to the South and East to West.Β Β 

I hope you find here something that will help you find what you are looking for there.

Mitchel