Long Video From Le.jag (denis) Last Hunt In Europe...

• The title was changed to Long Video From Le.jag (denis) Last Hunt In Europe...

I don't get the point of his videos. It's just a guy digging targets on a beach. It tells us nothing about the AQ.

Learned some pinpointing tricks from this video. Tried to use auto translate but I got some very weird translations 😄 Would love to have the part translated where the lead is discriminated out but not the gold and aluminum.  I'm getting a better understanding of where to hunt on my particular list of beaches.  Thanks for the video Alexandre.

Nice group of rings, and other finds Alexandre!! Was that just one hunt? It look's like a mixture of silt and clay, the way your scoop is sticking! I'm sure the targets stay pretty much intact, and in one place, unlike our constantly moving sand beaches! Don't know about that barefoot thing; i would never do that on my beaches!

Thanks for doing the tone test, so we could hear some targets,  and see them dug! In most of the AQ videos, the guy's are neck deep in the water, and you can only see when they put it in the basket! Since you had it chest mounted, we couldn't see your setting changes during your testing, but the sounds do tell quite a bit of information!     

Thanks; and if you can, do a few more testing run videos with the volume, and the controls in sight!

Keep up the great work, and finds!💍👍👍

Watched it a second time and this time stayed with it long enough to see the tone test near the end. I did find that useful.

I heard him say what sounded like Discri 4.0 just before the bullet signal changed to a different tone.

Still have to consider that these are just surface targets. 

3 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

I don't get the point of his videos. It's just a guy digging targets on a beach. It tells us nothing about the AQ.

Simply prospectors who are happy to share their findings .... :smile:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Learned some pinpointing tricks from this video. Tried to use auto translate but I got some very weird translations 😄 Would love to have the part translated where the lead is discriminated out but not the gold and aluminum.  I'm getting a better understanding of where to hunt on my particular list of beaches.  Thanks for the video Alexandre.

First passes were in all metal mode.
Then, in tone mode and, finally in mute mode

The iron nail is fully discriminated but the lead bullet gives a lower tone than the gold or aluminium.

The pull tab can not be discriminated out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ALEXANDRE, I assume the tide was out?  What would have been the depth of the water where you were hunting if the tide was in?  Appreciate the video!

Thanks, GaryC/Oregon Coast

6 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

ALEXANDRE, I assume the tide was out?  What would have been the depth of the water where you were hunting if the tide was in?  Appreciate the video!

Thanks, GaryC/Oregon Coast

With very high tides, between the lowest point and the highest there are 10 meters depth..

• Like 1